Friday, July 18, 2008

The Lake Trip- June 2008

A Glimpse into Zachary's World

On June 18, 2008 we took our annual trip to the lake to visit Daddy's side of our family. I love going. There's so many people to hold me and play with me. I'm the youngest one but I still have fun with the other kids. Our first night there I decided that the camper was much too interesting to explore so I stayed up till midnight rolling on the bed while Mommy tried to keep her eyes open. I don't like my life jacket and I argue with Mommy and Daddy about wearing it so I didn't take any boat rides this time. I played in the baby pool and Granna even got in with me. I really like my Pop2 and my Granna. They are lots of fun and seem to know just what I need. I got to play with Aunt Michelle, Uncle Brian and Mr. Matthew too. We waved to Mommy and Daddy on the boat. I was sad that Uncle Kevin wasn't there but I'm hoping to talk to him on the phone soon.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I can't believe he fell asleep in the swing! so cute!! I miss him!