Monday, November 01, 2010

Adelyn's New Developments

I am 7 and 1/2 months and I can drink from a sippy cup now!!!! I know Mommy is really excited about that. I've been playing around with them since I was about 6 months. I finally figured it out on the car ride home from Louisiana. I bet Mommy is going to try to go back to her ASL classes now that Daddy can maybe put me to bed with a sippy cup. It might just be fun to give her a hard time anyway :)

I am also very close to crawling. I've been trying to scoot and wiggle myself along using my head, arms, and tummy but I can't seem to go anywhere. They've been telling me something about my legs but I haven't figured out what they want me to do yet.

One of my favorite activities to do is look at a baby in the mirror. It looks like it has a mommy who holding her just like mine!! I love to play with her. It's really fun.

No comments: