Saturday, March 12, 2011

"When I get Bigger"

This morning when we were getting up Zachary and Adelyn played in our bed for a while. Afterwards Zachary went to check out two drawers that we have in our dresser. One has my old brownies sash, gymnastics leotards, old class pictures and some other random things. Scott has a drawer too. It has old art projects, boyscout stuff, etc. Zachary likes to ask me things about us and today he had Scott in a conversation about a paper mache car Scott made in 95, and the classes he took. Scott was saying something like, "and one day you will go to school and take classes like art and science...".

Zachary replied, "yes and then when I get bigger I'll have a drawer with all of my old stuff".

Yeah, I guess that happens. Some of our treasured posessions or just old stuff get shoved in a drawer. I suppose we should make sure we are displaying things with honor that were special too us.

No comments: