Thursday, June 28, 2012

Kids are so Funny

I love kids. Here's a few reasons why.

Scott: Whose my girl?
Adelyn: Batman

While driving in the car Zachary says, "Why can't you just put a toilette in the car?"

About 2 days ago Adelyn brought me a doll that was actually mine when I was little.  After she showed me several times I finally looked at it's face and noticed that there were goldfish stuck in it's mouth. Apparently Adelyn wanted to share...which of course makes me proud, however, it took a minute to get the gold fish out.

Yesterday after swimming lessons we came home and had lunch. Adelyn was still wearing her stickers she got at swimming.  After lunch we were getting things cleaned up and getting ready to go upstairs for quiet time. Things are still scattered here and there downstairs for the garage sale we are getting ready to have on Saturday including the pricing stickers.  I noticed as we were going that Adelyn decided to give Sandy a sticker. I suppose he earned it somehow.  As proud as he might have been of himself for whatever the nice behavior was, he might have later been a little disturbed to know that Adelyn had priced him for $5.


No comments: