Wednesday, March 10, 2010

37 Weeks

Looks like I haven't updated the pregnancy in a while!

We are 37 weeks! Great job little baby! Good growing!

As of 37 weeks and 1 day Adelyn weighed on average, 5 lbs 11 oz. Which means she gained one oz more than a lb in two weeks! Better than she had been. She's still moving and pushing on my hips to make herself more comfortable in there. I also found out at the doctor that I'm dialated to 5 cm now. I'm not contracting so there is no telling when the rest of the active labor process will begin. My round ligaments are definitely sore, especially in the morning.

It's all very exciting! I'm looking forward to meeting her face to face.

1 comment:

Becky said...

WHAT! You are walking around at 5 cm dilated?!!!! she might just fall out! My word, you must be so anxious! That is crazy. I can't wait to see pics of this sweet girl!