Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Adelyn's Baptism

This is a late posting, but here it is finally! I was baptized on July 11, 2010 by Fr. Paul Cleary at Our Lady of Grace in La Coste, Tx which is not too far from the house. This is not Mommy's usual church but Fr. Paul is a very special person too us. This day I became part of my family's church community. This was chosen for me, but when I get old enough I will decide if I want to continue being a member of this faith and become confirmed if I choose to. Aunt Kitty is my godmother and Uncle Brian is my godfather.

I got to wear a pretty white dress. It was really long but I think people liked it a lot because I got a lot of pictures taken of me. We had guests from our family on Mommy and Daddy's sides as well as some special friends. We grilled after the ceremony and there was a special cake made in honor of me (but I couldn't have any). It was a great weekend with my families all together. Mommy even got her wish to have board game night, the night before.





No comments: