Saturday, October 08, 2011

Sofia Victoria Mendez- January 2 1984 to October 1, 2011 and beyond because you are always 


living in our hearts and of course in heaven. 




Thursday, 10/6, 4:00-9:00 PM - Cashner Funeral Home, 801 Teas Rd, Conroe, TX.

Friday, 10/7, 5:00-8:00 PM - Community Baptist Church, 8909 Cochran's Crossing Dr., The



 Woodlands, TX 77381


A memorial service will be held on Saturday, 10/8, 10:00am at Community Baptist Church at the


 address mentioned above








Sofia V. Mendez I haven't seen you in a few years, but you have always been a dear friend to me.
Hearing of you passing away has of course made me miss you so much. I have endless 
memories with you from junior high, high school, and even a few in college too. You were the one 
to tell me about my career, music therapy. I know you are with our friends Kristen Cote and Zack Homrighaus shining down on us. I miss you.






Can't get past the fact that I will never see you again. And I can't stop looking at all of the 
photos. I 
regret so much that it had been so long since we caught up. I wish this were a dream.




Dear Sofia, I remember the summer before our freshman year before we could drive. We really
wanted to learn the arrangement of the wind beneath my wings duet that you had so you taught it
to me on the phone. I know I'll cry every time I hear that now, but it's worth the memory. Love you 
friend.

No comments: