Sunday, April 05, 2009

Superman and Super words

There's so many moments when I say, "that's cute" or "he's so cute" or "he's so funny" as I watch Zachary grow up. I wish I would remember all of them or just remember to write them down.

Tonight Zachary had his superman pajamas on and then found the spider man cap Uncle Kevin had given him for his first Christmas outside the womb. He's seen me where a cap a million times and Scott too, with it forward facing but I guess he has to be cool because he put it on backwards and insisted on wearing it that way :) So usually he only wears if for a few minutes at a time, but we've made progress. Tonight, after bath he wanted to just fly around the house with it on. He looked so cool/cute. I wish the camera would be working.

On a word update, he's saying so many more imitations and words every day. He now says:

pajamas- "pyamas"
grapes- "gyapes"
raisins- "ray ray"
bake- "de bay"
slide- "si"
rollercoaster- " coa coa" ( I guess sea world is good for vocab)
light- "yite"
cookie- "coottie"
tools- "too"
skateboard- "skay"
food- "food"
Daddy- "Daddy" Yay!
Mommy- "Mommy" yay!
Puppy- "Puppy" Yay!
song- "sham"
outside- "si"
airplane- "tain"
train- "choo choo"
play- "pay"

and the list goes on. I love it.

No comments: