Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Is the Baby Coming Out?

I love that Zachary is excited about the baby and that he understands. He asks me quite often, "the baby is coming out now?"

I tell him that it still needs to grow but that he can talk to the baby and pat my tummy. He likes to do that. Sometimes he then tells me that Theodore came out (my friend's adorable baby) who we see pretty often.

So I'm pretty sure he gets it! Well, as much as a two and 1/2 year old can.

I feel Baby kicking quite a bit now. More than tiny twitches now. I'm not really sure how to describe this feeling of more than just little butterfly kicks, but not quite whale movements. It makes the experience very real.

I am much less tired than before but still going to bed pretty early. I hope that continues to improve. In two weeks we find out what the baby is!

No comments: