Thursday, February 23, 2012

Painting you say? I can Help!

Last week we were planning to go visit my parents.  Mom has been trying to get a train theme going in the kids room that they stay in.  Zachary asked to talk to her on the phone before we hit the road.  Mom apologized to him because she had not gotten to paint the room yet.  Zachary was totally cool with that. In fact he said, "that's okay Gramsie. I can help you...I have lots of finger paints I can bring". Glad his sweet thoughts were on working together and using time wisely. :)

Scott posted the below conversation on facebook tonight.

Conversation with my son tonight:

Me: Zachary, let's read one word tonight.
Zachary: No, I don't want to!
Me: Do you want to learn to read by yourself?
Zachary: Yes.
Me: Well, it's not going to happen by magic. You need to practice your words.
Zachary: But, I want it to happen by magic!

No comments: