Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Imitating Melodies

As I type I'm listening to our almost two year old hum and babble the tune of the ABCs.  I guess it could also be Twinkle Twinkle or Ba Ba Blacksheep but I actually don't sing those two with her much. She does however, love to push the ABC song button on our Leap Frog Fridge Phonics game on the refrigerator. I remember being surprised to hear children at this age sing melodies.  Some of the children who played with Zachary when they were this age would sing like this. I don't remember Zachary singing melodies that clearly at this age.  I love how they are all different! I guess Adelyn is trying to perfect this song because she  sings it quite frequently throughout the day.  She loves the piano also.  Can't wait until she is interested in lessons!

No comments: