Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Keep Going Until Monday the 4th

Well, it's Tuesday December 29. 29th right?? I keep a calendar near but I haven't looked at it today. At least I know what day of the week it is. I guess when you're counting down you can't forget the week day.

I'm enjoying my free time to sleep in (although I am awakened at 6:30 to put the baby on the monitor), read, eat quietly, watch movies, play Rush Hour, play guitar, work on the blogs, and geez what else? That makes for a full day! I've learned to enjoy my hobbies and interests while I'm here since obviously I don't have control over going home or running the house. It has been hard to not be in control of those things and I really miss being with my family. I'm so glad Zachary is and will continue to be in good hands over the next couple of months.

I've not contracted except for those normal braxton hicks. If my test comes back negative next Monday I can go home to bed rest. I am allowed to sit up, stretch, shower, all that. So I do plan to have meals at the table with my family again, fold laundry sitting on the couch, do crafts with Zachary, play music, and enjoy being at home without being a crazy Mommy as I was turning into before entering the hospital.

I just had too much on the schedule for both Zachary and I. Not that I didn't enjoy the schedule. I was loving it. But I will definitely enjoy the time at home relaxing. Whomever is with Zachary will still have to help him do his baking projects, pick him up for anything he needs, help him go potty, take him to gymnastics and such. Mom's day out will still happen two days a week so they can have a break.

On another positive note, my glucose test came back fine so I don't have gestational diabetes and I got the rogam shot because of my negative blood type. So I'm getting things accomplished while being here. Might as well while I'm lying around!

No comments: