Monday, December 21, 2009

I know now when they happened

I'm in the hospital now for pre term labor. I'm dialated 2.5 cm. My fetal fiber nectan test came back negative which means I'm not delivering in the next two weeks. I've had no contractions. I've been pondering here for the past 5 days how I contracted and what it felt like and I tied it to one event.

I've just discovered that I'm wrong. I remember now. I had the stomach bug the first weekend of December. I threw up 6 times and was feeling very dehydrated telling Scott that maybe I needed to go to urgent care. I started holding down the fluids and we didn't go. I was so sore afterward and I noticed in the bathtub. That was it. I know it was.

For now, I'm suppose to be here during Christmas for two more weeks. My doctor wants the very best for me. And she's made her decision. But maybe this piece of info can change things. I don't want to hurt the baby and I want a full term baby. But I know that was it....I can't believe I put it out of my mind.

Stay in there Baby Adelyn Sophia. I'm excited about you but we want a full term baby. Can't wait to meet you outside the womb in March.

No comments: