Saturday, October 03, 2009

Fun Being Silly

My Mom and Zachary have this joke going. He likes to tease her that the Tahoe she drives is "Pa-pa's car" instead of her car (Gramsie's car). Every time he rides in it he tells her, "Pa-pa's car!" and then giggles very cute like.

He decided to tease me about the cars that Scott and I each usually drive as well. He told me the Honda today was "Daddy's car".

So we continued our jokes with other topics throughout the days. After I picked him up from Mom's day out on Thursday, October 1st he said in all seriousness to review our day, "Mommy picked me up". I agreed with him and said that yes, he was correct. But then he started in with the teasing again and said, "Daddy picked me up". I put on my silly voice and said, "no silly! Daddy didn't pick you up". And then I threw in a "Sandy picked you up!". He just giggled and then I said, "No that's silly. Sandy can't drive". And he looked at me with a very serious face to agree with me and said, "Sandy doesn't have any fingers!".

Well...he's right. I guess that's a very good reason we don't teach dogs to drive. Smart boy!

No comments: