Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Riding My Tricyle!

A Perspective from Zachary

Hey this tricycle is pretty fun! I figured out how to use the petals. You push on them and then you can go! Sometimes I have to push from the ground first. I'm very good at going down hill. We go down a small hill to the mailboxes and sometimes we go to Grandma Marilyn's house. She always gives me cranberry grape juice, a special treat cuz Mommy and Daddy never give me any. After I have my juice, play with my work bench, and do a puzzle, we go back home to cook dinner. We have to go up the hill to get home so Mommy helps boost me up the hill. Sometimes I think about getting off before we get home but Mommy never seems to be interested in carrying my tricycle the rest of the way home so I get back on and ride with her helping me. You can watch me below!










No comments: