Friday, January 22, 2010

30 Weeks!

Well my Dr. was way excited at my apt since I've now reached 30 weeks. She is breathing much easier. I am too for that matter. I think I'll be even better at 34 weeks. Well, like I said before, every day is less stress. At 34 weeks my Dr. thinks that although I need to still take it easy I won't need anyone at the house to take care of Zachary and all. I will still be sitting to cook and do other chores.

Can't wait to have my sciatic nerves not hurt anymore! Stretching, specifically the yoga "pigeon" stretch, helps a whole lot. If I do this stretch a few times a day they hurt a lot less. It's amazing what 60 seconds on each leg can do.

I'm a little nervous as I start to think about getting a new baby to nurse. I had a tough time with Zachary. I didn't enjoy it at all until he was at least over a month old. Maybe even a little older. He couldn't suck well. He needed to develop the muscle more. He was able to take a bottle and use the nipple shield though so that worked for a while. He got better at it over 1-2 weeks. Although it took him four months to nurse without the shield. At that point I enjoyed it much more. Hopefully we won't have too many problems with Adelyn. At least this time I know what to look for and I know how to pump and all of that jazz. I'm glad I will not be learning all of these extra things that I was at a first time Mom like all first time moms.

Dad helped put up the changing table today that I had taken apart a few months ago upon realizing that we weren't using it and it was taking up space! But today Dad set it up in our room and I got a few baskets of clothing items on there. Zachary put his babies up there and used a step ladder to reach. I think he'll be a great big brother :)

Could be 8 weeks...could be 10 weeks! We're getting ready.

No comments: