Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Home at Last

I'm home and it's amazing. I had made the hospital my temporary home and I miss the good company of the great nurses I had but it's so wonderful to be back with family. Zachary apparently has been doing better following directions and just seems back to his normal self. He is still enjoying the company of his Granna and probably more so now that I'm home and he feels his comfort zone return.

I'm glad that my life is slower right now. I loved work but I was tired. I love the activities I do with mom's group, ASL, grocery shopping, etc but now I don't have to drive somewhere all the time and I'm happy to feel like I'm free to do what I want right now.

I'm loving my time on the couch doing crafts with Zachary. We've pulled his table up to the couch so we can sit together and work on them. I'm about to run downstairs and play a few songs on the piano that I've missed before I go to bed. I love the break from cooking even though I enjoy that too. Life is full of many things to do and love. A break sometimes is very necessary.

Love you Adelyn. Can't wait to see you. Love you Zachary, you're going to be a great big brother and I'm glad we are still doing all kinds of fun things. Love you Husband dear. thanks for your support through the times.

No comments: